- About us
Our Process During the consultation, North Star Nannies will provide a list of potential candidates to the family to interview. In the event that North Star Nannies identifies you as a strong candidate for a family, we will ...
Testimonials "The most important gift I could have as a working mom is the peace of mind that comes with knowing my son is in good hands. In Katie and North Star Nannies, we've got a real advocate for our family. Katie took...
Babysitting All of our babysitters are screened thoroughly and require the same background checks as nannies. There is a one-lifetime membership fee of $250. All we ask is that you give us 24 hours notice of any babysitting needs...
Whether you are looking for Full-Time, Part-Time, Short-Term, Summer, Overnight, and/or Temporary Nannies, we have the perfect match for you. Once a nanny has accepted the position the candidate will be screened for the following:
- National, state, and county screening (Felony & Misdemeanor)
- Driving Record
- Sexual Misconduct Record
NanniesAll potential nanny candidates must have the following training or certifications:
- 18 years of age and older
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma/G.E.D.
- Phone Interview with agency
- Interview one on one with agency
- Three reference verification with agency
- Reliable transportation
- Proof of Social Security Number
- Infant/Child CPR and First Aid Training/Certification (or willing to take course within 45 days)
All of our babysitters are screened thoroughly and require the same background checks as nannies.
- There is one lifetime membership fee of $250 (current clients who have had nannies placed this comes with membership)
- All we ask is 24 hours notice of any babysitting needs